Trains to Castelnaudary
Tue 30 May
5h 51m•1 change
6h 38m•3 changes
7h 18m•2 changes
6h 19m•1 change
6h 30m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris to Castelnaudary?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris to Castelnaudary is €34.9. To buy train tickets from Paris to Castelnaudary for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Paris to Castelnaudary by train?
The average journey time between Paris and Castelnaudary is 7 hours and 38 minutes and the fastest journey time is 5 hours and 51 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Paris to Castelnaudary. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris to Castelnaudary?
The first train from Paris to Castelnaudary departs at 06:07. The last train from Paris to Castelnaudary departs at 22:08. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris and Castelnaudary?
No, it is not possible to travel from Paris to Castelnaudary without having to change trains. To travel from Paris to Castelnaudary will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris to Castelnaudary for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 11/03/2017 for travel on 30/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris
Top journeys by train from Castelnaudary
- Tickets from Castelnaudary to Toulouse MatabiauTickets from €5.50
- Tickets from Castelnaudary to ToulouseTickets from €5.50
- Tickets from Castelnaudary to ParisTickets from €34.90
- Tickets from Castelnaudary to CarcassonneTickets from €4.00
- Tickets from Castelnaudary to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €27.90