Trains to Alençon
Tue 7 Mar
2h 23m•1 change
2h 22m•1 change
4h 04m•1 change
3h 41m•2 changes
1h 47m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris to Alençon?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris to Alençon is €14**. To buy train tickets from Paris to Alençon for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Paris to Alençon by train?
The average journey time between Paris and Alençon is 3 hours and 54 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 33 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 17 trains per day travelling from Paris to Alençon. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris to Alençon?
The first train from Paris to Alençon departs at 06:00. The last train from Paris to Alençon departs at 22:20. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris and Alençon?
No, it is not possible to travel from Paris to Alençon without having to change trains. To travel from Paris to Alençon will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris to Alençon for a typical week day using timetable data for 07/03/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 07/09/2016 for travel on 09/10/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris
Top journeys by train from Alençon
- Tickets from Alençon to ParisTickets from €16.50
- Tickets from Alençon to Le MansTickets from €6.50
- Tickets from Alençon to CaenTickets from €9.00
- Tickets from Alençon to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Alençon to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.50