Trains to St-Brieuc
Tue 25 Apr
3h 31m•1 change
3h 10m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to St-Brieuc?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to St-Brieuc is €19. To buy train tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to St-Brieuc for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to St-Brieuc by train?
The average journey time between Paris-Gare-Montparnasse and St-Brieuc is 4 hours and 21 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 0 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 14 trains per day travelling from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to St-Brieuc. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to St-Brieuc?
The first train from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to St-Brieuc departs at 06:59. The last train from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to St-Brieuc departs at 21:23. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris-Gare-Montparnasse and St-Brieuc?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to St-Brieuc without having to change trains. There are 9 direct trains from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to St-Brieuc. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to St-Brieuc for a typical week day using timetable data for 25/04/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 22/04/2017 for travel on 04/06/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to NantesTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Bordeaux St-JeanTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to RennesTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Angers St-LaudTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Le MansTickets from €15.00
Top journeys by train from St-Brieuc
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to RennesTickets from €13.00
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €23.00
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to NantesTickets from €27.30