Trains to Lorient
Tue 28 Mar
4h 10m•1 change
4h 44m•1 change
4h 07m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lorient?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lorient is €20**. To buy train tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lorient for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lorient by train?
The average journey time between Paris-Gare-Montparnasse and Lorient is 5 hours and 4 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 41 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lorient. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lorient?
The first train from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lorient departs at 07:04. The last train from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lorient departs at 21:23. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris-Gare-Montparnasse and Lorient?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lorient without having to change trains. There are 7 direct trains from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lorient. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lorient for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/03/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 19/03/2017 for travel on 15/06/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to NantesTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Bordeaux St-JeanTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to RennesTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Angers St-LaudTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Le MansTickets from €15.00
Top journeys by train from Lorient
- Tickets from Lorient to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Lorient to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Lorient to RennesTickets from €20.50
- Tickets from Lorient to NantesTickets from €21.40
- Tickets from Lorient to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €20.00