Trains to Lamballe
Tue 28 Feb
3h 38m•1 change
3h 59m•1 change
3h 25m•1 change
3h 14m•1 change
2h 53m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lamballe?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lamballe is €20**. To buy train tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lamballe for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lamballe by train?
The average journey time between Paris-Gare-Montparnasse and Lamballe is 3 hours and 50 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 52 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lamballe. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lamballe?
The first train from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lamballe departs at 07:04. The last train from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lamballe departs at 21:08. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris-Gare-Montparnasse and Lamballe?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lamballe without having to change trains. There are 2 direct trains from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lamballe. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Lamballe for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/02/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 04/11/2016 for travel on 30/11/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to NantesTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Bordeaux St-JeanTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to RennesTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Angers St-LaudTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-Montparnasse to Le MansTickets from €15.00
Top journeys by train from Lamballe
- Tickets from Lamballe to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Lamballe to RennesTickets from €10.50
- Tickets from Lamballe to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Lamballe to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €24.80
- Tickets from Lamballe to St-BrieucTickets from €4.00