Trains to St-Quentin
Tue 9 May
3h 05m•1 change
2h 33m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to St-Quentin?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to St-Quentin is €10. To buy train tickets from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to St-Quentin for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to St-Quentin by train?
The average journey time between Paris-Gare-du-Nord and St-Quentin is 1 hour and 45 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 13 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 22 trains per day travelling from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to St-Quentin. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to St-Quentin?
The first train from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to St-Quentin departs at 06:34. The last train from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to St-Quentin departs at 22:34. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris-Gare-du-Nord and St-Quentin?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to St-Quentin without having to change trains. There are 18 direct trains from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to St-Quentin. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris-Gare-du-Nord to St-Quentin for a typical week day using timetable data for 09/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 25/04/2017 for travel on 26/06/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris-Gare-du-Nord
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to London St-PancrasTickets from €29.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to Chantilly—GouvieuxTickets from €7.80
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to Bruxelles-MidiTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to BeauvaisTickets from €11.10
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-du-Nord to Amsterdam-CentraalTickets from €20.00