Trains to Cahors
Tue 30 May
7h 44m•2 changes
7h 40m•3 changes
7h 35m•4 changes
7h 24m•2 changes
7h 39m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris-Gare-de-Lyon to Cahors?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris-Gare-de-Lyon to Cahors is €20. To buy train tickets from Paris-Gare-de-Lyon to Cahors for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Paris-Gare-de-Lyon to Cahors by train?
The average journey time between Paris-Gare-de-Lyon and Cahors is 7 hours and 18 minutes and the fastest journey time is 6 hours and 11 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 15 trains per day travelling from Paris-Gare-de-Lyon to Cahors. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris-Gare-de-Lyon to Cahors?
The first train from Paris-Gare-de-Lyon to Cahors departs at 06:14. The last train from Paris-Gare-de-Lyon to Cahors departs at 21:16. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris-Gare-de-Lyon and Cahors?
No, it is not possible to travel from Paris-Gare-de-Lyon to Cahors without having to change trains. To travel from Paris-Gare-de-Lyon to Cahors will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris-Gare-de-Lyon to Cahors for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 30/01/2017 for travel on 20/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris-Gare-de-Lyon
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-de-Lyon to Lyon Part-DieuTickets from €24.50
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-de-Lyon to Lyon PerracheTickets from €24.50
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-de-Lyon to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €24.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-de-Lyon to LyonTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from Paris-Gare-de-Lyon to Aix-en-Provence TGVTickets from €24.00