Trains to Tours
Tue 2 May
1h 57m•2 changes
2h 52m•1 change
2h 00m•1 change
1h 59m•2 changes
2h 14m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris-Austerlitz to Tours?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris-Austerlitz to Tours is €14. To buy train tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Tours for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Paris-Austerlitz to Tours by train?
The average journey time between Paris-Austerlitz and Tours is 2 hours and 19 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 56 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 27 trains per day travelling from Paris-Austerlitz to Tours. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris-Austerlitz to Tours?
The first train from Paris-Austerlitz to Tours departs at 05:51. The last train from Paris-Austerlitz to Tours departs at 22:36. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris-Austerlitz and Tours?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Paris-Austerlitz to Tours without having to change trains. There are 4 direct trains from Paris-Austerlitz to Tours. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris-Austerlitz to Tours for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 01/04/2017 for travel on 06/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris-Austerlitz
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Limoges BénédictinsTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to OrléansTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Blois – ChambordTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Les AubraisTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Brive-la-GaillardeTickets from €15.00
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.20
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00