Trains to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval
Tue 28 Mar
3h 19m•1 change
4h 56m•2 changes
4h 30m•3 changes
4h 04m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris-Austerlitz to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris-Austerlitz to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval is €15**. To buy train tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Paris-Austerlitz to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval by train?
The average journey time between Paris-Austerlitz and St-Amand-Montrond—Orval is 3 hours and 38 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 27 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 8 trains per day travelling from Paris-Austerlitz to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris-Austerlitz to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval?
The first train from Paris-Austerlitz to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval departs at 07:07. The last train from Paris-Austerlitz to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval departs at 19:07. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris-Austerlitz and St-Amand-Montrond—Orval?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Paris-Austerlitz to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval without having to change trains. There are 2 direct trains from Paris-Austerlitz to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris-Austerlitz to St-Amand-Montrond—Orval for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/03/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 22/12/2016 for travel on 13/01/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris-Austerlitz
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Limoges BénédictinsTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to OrléansTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Blois – ChambordTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Les AubraisTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Brive-la-GaillardeTickets from €15.00
Top journeys by train from St-Amand-Montrond—Orval
- Tickets from St-Amand-Montrond—Orval to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from St-Amand-Montrond—Orval to BourgesTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from St-Amand-Montrond—Orval to Paris-AusterlitzTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from St-Amand-Montrond—Orval to MontluçonTickets from €7.50
- Tickets from St-Amand-Montrond—Orval to Châteauneuf-sur-CherTickets from €4.00