Trains to Pau
Tue 30 May
7h 22m•2 changes
7h 07m•3 changes
7h 26m•2 changes
6h 21m•1 change
6h 30m•3 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris-Austerlitz to Pau?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris-Austerlitz to Pau is €39. To buy train tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Pau for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Paris-Austerlitz to Pau by train?
The average journey time between Paris-Austerlitz and Pau is 9 hours and 12 minutes and the fastest journey time is 6 hours and 5 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 15 trains per day travelling from Paris-Austerlitz to Pau. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris-Austerlitz to Pau?
The first train from Paris-Austerlitz to Pau departs at 05:46. The last train from Paris-Austerlitz to Pau departs at 22:08. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris-Austerlitz and Pau?
No, it is not possible to travel from Paris-Austerlitz to Pau without having to change trains. To travel from Paris-Austerlitz to Pau will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris-Austerlitz to Pau for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 25/02/2017 for travel on 03/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris-Austerlitz
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Limoges BénédictinsTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to OrléansTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Blois – ChambordTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Les AubraisTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Brive-la-GaillardeTickets from €15.00