Trains to Châteaudun
Tue 30 May
6h 45m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris-Austerlitz to Châteaudun?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris-Austerlitz to Châteaudun is €22.7. To buy train tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Châteaudun for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Paris-Austerlitz to Châteaudun by train?
The average journey time between Paris-Austerlitz and Châteaudun is 3 hours and 33 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 23 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 9 trains per day travelling from Paris-Austerlitz to Châteaudun. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris-Austerlitz to Châteaudun?
The first train from Paris-Austerlitz to Châteaudun departs at 00:20. The last train from Paris-Austerlitz to Châteaudun departs at 22:16. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris-Austerlitz and Châteaudun?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Paris-Austerlitz to Châteaudun without having to change trains. There are 6 direct trains from Paris-Austerlitz to Châteaudun. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris-Austerlitz to Châteaudun for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 25/05/2017 for travel on 26/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris-Austerlitz
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Limoges BénédictinsTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to OrléansTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Blois – ChambordTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Les AubraisTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Brive-la-GaillardeTickets from €15.00