Trains to Perpignan
Tue 30 May
8h 48m•1 change
8h 56m•1 change
10h 04m•2 changes
8h 46m•3 changes
16h 20m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Niort to Perpignan?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Niort to Perpignan is €45. To buy train tickets from Niort to Perpignan for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Niort to Perpignan by train?
The average journey time between Niort and Perpignan is 12 hours and 10 minutes and the fastest journey time is 8 hours and 19 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 15 trains per day travelling from Niort to Perpignan. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Niort to Perpignan?
The first train from Niort to Perpignan departs at 06:13. The last train from Niort to Perpignan departs at 22:43. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Niort and Perpignan?
No, it is not possible to travel from Niort to Perpignan without having to change trains. To travel from Niort to Perpignan will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Niort to Perpignan for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 06/12/2016 for travel on 19/01/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Niort
- Tickets from Niort to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Niort to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Niort to PoitiersTickets from €10.50
- Tickets from Niort to La RochelleTickets from €9.00
- Tickets from Niort to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €30.50