Trains to Nantes
Tue 7 Mar
5h 41m•1 change
4h 49m•1 change
6h 09m•1 change
6h 49m•1 change
5h 54m•3 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Nevers to Nantes?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Nevers to Nantes is €20**. To buy train tickets from Nevers to Nantes for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Nevers to Nantes by train?
The average journey time between Nevers and Nantes is 6 hours and 7 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 8 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from Nevers to Nantes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Nevers to Nantes?
The first train from Nevers to Nantes departs at 05:35. The last train from Nevers to Nantes departs at 20:58. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Nevers and Nantes?
No, it is not possible to travel from Nevers to Nantes without having to change trains. To travel from Nevers to Nantes will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Nevers to Nantes for a typical week day using timetable data for 07/03/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 08/09/2016 for travel on 15/10/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Nevers
Top journeys by train from Nantes
- Tickets from Nantes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Angers St-LaudTickets from €9.20