Trains to St-Nazaire
Tue 13 Dec
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Nantes to St-Nazaire?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Nantes to St-Nazaire is €7.2**. To buy train tickets from Nantes to St-Nazaire for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Nantes to St-Nazaire by train?
The average journey time between Nantes and St-Nazaire is 42 minutes and the fastest journey time is 33 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 26 trains per day travelling from Nantes to St-Nazaire. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Nantes to St-Nazaire?
The first train from Nantes to St-Nazaire departs at 06:16. The last train from Nantes to St-Nazaire departs at 22:22. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Nantes and St-Nazaire?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Nantes to St-Nazaire without having to change trains. There are 26 direct trains from Nantes to St-Nazaire. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Nantes to St-Nazaire for a typical week day using timetable data for 13/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 08/06/2016 for travel on 13/06/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Nantes
- Tickets from Nantes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nantes to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Angers St-LaudTickets from €9.50
Top journeys by train from St-Nazaire
- Tickets from St-Nazaire to ParisTickets from €18.80
- Tickets from St-Nazaire to NantesTickets from €8.80
- Tickets from St-Nazaire to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €23.00
- Tickets from St-Nazaire to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from St-Nazaire to Massy TGVTickets from €19.00