Trains to Hennebont
Tue 24 Jan
3h 03m•1 change
3h 05m•2 changes
2h 12m•1 change
2h 27m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Nantes to Hennebont?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Nantes to Hennebont is €22.7**. To buy train tickets from Nantes to Hennebont for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Nantes to Hennebont by train?
The average journey time between Nantes and Hennebont is 3 hours and 55 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 38 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 10 trains per day travelling from Nantes to Hennebont. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Nantes to Hennebont?
The first train from Nantes to Hennebont departs at 06:12. The last train from Nantes to Hennebont departs at 20:06. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Nantes and Hennebont?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Nantes to Hennebont without having to change trains. There are 2 direct trains from Nantes to Hennebont. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Nantes to Hennebont for a typical week day using timetable data for 24/01/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 11/01/2017 for travel on 22/01/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Nantes
- Tickets from Nantes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Angers St-LaudTickets from €9.50