Trains to Gap
Tue 21 Feb
9h 24m•2 changes
9h 33m•2 changes
9h 26m•3 changes
10h 42m•2 changes
9h 06m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Nantes to Gap?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Nantes to Gap is €63.9**. To buy train tickets from Nantes to Gap for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Nantes to Gap by train?
The average journey time between Nantes and Gap is 10 hours and 40 minutes and the fastest journey time is 9 hours and 6 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 9 trains per day travelling from Nantes to Gap. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Nantes to Gap?
The first train from Nantes to Gap departs at 06:56. The last train from Nantes to Gap departs at 20:22. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Nantes and Gap?
No, it is not possible to travel from Nantes to Gap without having to change trains. To travel from Nantes to Gap will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Nantes to Gap for a typical week day using timetable data for 21/02/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 08/09/2016 for travel on 02/12/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Nantes
- Tickets from Nantes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Angers St-LaudTickets from €9.20