Trains to Chartres
Tue 28 Feb
4h 27m•1 change
4h 24m•1 change
4h 11m•2 changes
2h 58m•1 change
3h 33m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Nantes to Chartres?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Nantes to Chartres is €31.7**. To buy train tickets from Nantes to Chartres for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Nantes to Chartres by train?
The average journey time between Nantes and Chartres is 3 hours and 43 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 53 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 16 trains per day travelling from Nantes to Chartres. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Nantes to Chartres?
The first train from Nantes to Chartres departs at 05:55. The last train from Nantes to Chartres departs at 20:22. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Nantes and Chartres?
No, it is not possible to travel from Nantes to Chartres without having to change trains. To travel from Nantes to Chartres will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Nantes to Chartres for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/02/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 10/02/2017 for travel on 30/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Nantes
- Tickets from Nantes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Angers St-LaudTickets from €9.20