Trains to Calais
Tue 24 Jan
6h 34m•2 changes
5h 40m•1 change
5h 31m•1 change
5h 33m•1 change
5h 27m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Nantes to Calais?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Nantes to Calais is €35**. To buy train tickets from Nantes to Calais for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Nantes to Calais by train?
The average journey time between Nantes and Calais is 7 hours and 23 minutes and the fastest journey time is 5 hours and 5 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Nantes to Calais. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Nantes to Calais?
The first train from Nantes to Calais departs at 06:17. The last train from Nantes to Calais departs at 20:22. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Nantes and Calais?
No, it is not possible to travel from Nantes to Calais without having to change trains. To travel from Nantes to Calais will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Nantes to Calais for a typical week day using timetable data for 24/01/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 31/12/2016 for travel on 16/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Nantes
- Tickets from Nantes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Angers St-LaudTickets from €9.50