Trains to Belfort-Ville
Tue 2 May
8h 22m•4 changes
6h 55m•2 changes
6h 58m•3 changes
8h 17m•2 changes
8h 13m•3 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Nantes to Belfort-Ville?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Nantes to Belfort-Ville is €48. To buy train tickets from Nantes to Belfort-Ville for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Nantes to Belfort-Ville by train?
The average journey time between Nantes and Belfort-Ville is 9 hours and 1 minute and the fastest journey time is 6 hours and 55 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 21 trains per day travelling from Nantes to Belfort-Ville. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Nantes to Belfort-Ville?
The first train from Nantes to Belfort-Ville departs at 04:54. The last train from Nantes to Belfort-Ville departs at 20:30. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Nantes and Belfort-Ville?
No, it is not possible to travel from Nantes to Belfort-Ville without having to change trains. To travel from Nantes to Belfort-Ville will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Nantes to Belfort-Ville for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 02/12/2016 for travel on 13/02/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Nantes
- Tickets from Nantes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Angers St-LaudTickets from €9.20