Trains to Alès
Tue 13 Dec
7h 47m•2 changes
6h 50m•1 change
8h 22m•2 changes
8h 15m•3 changes
7h 11m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Nantes to Alès?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Nantes to Alès is €78.9**. To buy train tickets from Nantes to Alès for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Nantes to Alès by train?
The average journey time between Nantes and Alès is 8 hours and 40 minutes and the fastest journey time is 6 hours and 50 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Nantes to Alès. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Nantes to Alès?
The first train from Nantes to Alès departs at 04:48. The last train from Nantes to Alès departs at 20:22. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Nantes and Alès?
No, it is not possible to travel from Nantes to Alès without having to change trains. To travel from Nantes to Alès will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Nantes to Alès for a typical week day using timetable data for 13/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 04/09/2016 for travel on 22/09/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Nantes
- Tickets from Nantes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nantes to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Angers St-LaudTickets from €9.50