Trains to St-Raphaël—Valescure
Tue 30 May
7h 53m•3 changes
8h 45m•2 changes
8h 51m•1 change
7h 36m•1 change
8h 18m•3 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Nancy to St-Raphaël—Valescure?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Nancy to St-Raphaël—Valescure is €37. To buy train tickets from Nancy to St-Raphaël—Valescure for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Nancy to St-Raphaël—Valescure by train?
The average journey time between Nancy and St-Raphaël—Valescure is 9 hours and 45 minutes and the fastest journey time is 7 hours and 36 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Nancy to St-Raphaël—Valescure. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Nancy to St-Raphaël—Valescure?
The first train from Nancy to St-Raphaël—Valescure departs at 06:11. The last train from Nancy to St-Raphaël—Valescure departs at 20:16. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Nancy and St-Raphaël—Valescure?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Nancy to St-Raphaël—Valescure without having to change trains. There are 1 direct train from Nancy to St-Raphaël—Valescure. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Nancy to St-Raphaël—Valescure for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 06/02/2017 for travel on 20/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Nancy
- Tickets from Nancy to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nancy to Paris-Gare-de-l’EstTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nancy to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nancy to MetzTickets from €7.30
- Tickets from Nancy to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €20.00
Top journeys by train from St-Raphaël—Valescure
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to ParisTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to CannesTickets from €5.50
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Nice VilleTickets from €8.00