Trains to Tours
Tue 24 Jan
5h 47m•2 changes
5h 01m•2 changes
5h 32m•1 change
5h 17m•2 changes
5h 00m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Mulhouse to Tours?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Mulhouse to Tours is €52**. To buy train tickets from Mulhouse to Tours for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Mulhouse to Tours by train?
The average journey time between Mulhouse and Tours is 6 hours and 0 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 54 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 21 trains per day travelling from Mulhouse to Tours. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Mulhouse to Tours?
The first train from Mulhouse to Tours departs at 04:58. The last train from Mulhouse to Tours departs at 21:09. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Mulhouse and Tours?
No, it is not possible to travel from Mulhouse to Tours without having to change trains. To travel from Mulhouse to Tours will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Mulhouse to Tours for a typical week day using timetable data for 24/01/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 02/08/2016 for travel on 14/09/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Mulhouse
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.40