Trains to Paris
Tue 30 May
3h 56m•1 change
2h 58m•1 change
3h 27m•2 changes
3h 57m•1 change
2h 57m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Montreuil-sur-Mer to Paris?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Montreuil-sur-Mer to Paris is €18.2. To buy train tickets from Montreuil-sur-Mer to Paris for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Montreuil-sur-Mer to Paris by train?
The average journey time between Montreuil-sur-Mer and Paris is 6 hours and 17 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 57 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Montreuil-sur-Mer to Paris. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Montreuil-sur-Mer to Paris?
The first train from Montreuil-sur-Mer to Paris departs at 05:37. The last train from Montreuil-sur-Mer to Paris departs at 20:46. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Montreuil-sur-Mer and Paris?
No, it is not possible to travel from Montreuil-sur-Mer to Paris without having to change trains. To travel from Montreuil-sur-Mer to Paris will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Montreuil-sur-Mer to Paris for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 17/04/2017 for travel on 26/06/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Montreuil-sur-Mer
- Tickets from Montreuil-sur-Mer to ParisTickets from €18.20
- Tickets from Montreuil-sur-Mer to LilleTickets from €17.80
- Tickets from Montreuil-sur-Mer to Etaples—Le TouquetTickets from €3.20
- Tickets from Montreuil-sur-Mer to ArrasTickets from €16.00
- Tickets from Montreuil-sur-Mer to Boulogne-sur-Mer VilleTickets from €5.60