Trains to Juan-les-Pins
Tue 4 Apr
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Juan-les-Pins?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Juan-les-Pins is €7.2**. To buy train tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Juan-les-Pins for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Juan-les-Pins by train?
The average journey time between Monaco—Monte-Carlo and Juan-les-Pins is 1 hour and 4 minutes and the fastest journey time is 46 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 43 trains per day travelling from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Juan-les-Pins. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Juan-les-Pins?
The first train from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Juan-les-Pins departs at 05:26. The last train from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Juan-les-Pins departs at 23:12. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Monaco—Monte-Carlo and Juan-les-Pins?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Juan-les-Pins without having to change trains. There are 39 direct trains from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Juan-les-Pins. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Juan-les-Pins for a typical week day using timetable data for 04/04/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 06/03/2017 for travel on 12/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Monaco—Monte-Carlo
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Nice VilleTickets from €3.00
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to NiceTickets from €3.00
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to VentimigliaTickets from €2.50
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to CannesTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Milano CentraleTickets from €14.30