Trains to Cagnes-sur-Mer
Tue 30 May
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Cagnes-sur-Mer?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Cagnes-sur-Mer is €6.1. To buy train tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Cagnes-sur-Mer for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Cagnes-sur-Mer by train?
The average journey time between Monaco—Monte-Carlo and Cagnes-sur-Mer is 49 minutes and the fastest journey time is 35 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 43 trains per day travelling from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Cagnes-sur-Mer. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Cagnes-sur-Mer?
The first train from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Cagnes-sur-Mer departs at 05:26. The last train from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Cagnes-sur-Mer departs at 23:12. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Monaco—Monte-Carlo and Cagnes-sur-Mer?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Cagnes-sur-Mer without having to change trains. There are 40 direct trains from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Cagnes-sur-Mer. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Cagnes-sur-Mer for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 25/05/2017 for travel on 26/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Monaco—Monte-Carlo
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Nice VilleTickets from €3.00
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to NiceTickets from €3.00
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to VentimigliaTickets from €2.50
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to CannesTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Monaco—Monte-Carlo to Milano CentraleTickets from €14.30