Trains to San Vincenzo
Tue 30 May
4h 46m•3 changes
4h 54m•3 changes
4h 55m•2 changes
4h 22m•2 changes
5h 13m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Milano to San Vincenzo?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Milano (Milan) to San Vincenzo is €20.4. To buy train tickets from Milano (Milan) to San Vincenzo for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Milano to San Vincenzo by train?
The average journey time between Milano (Milan) and San Vincenzo is 5 hours and 22 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 12 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 20 trains per day travelling from Milano (Milan) to San Vincenzo. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Milano to San Vincenzo?
The first train from Milano (Milan) to San Vincenzo departs at 05:00. The last train from Milano (Milan) to San Vincenzo departs at 21:10. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Milano and San Vincenzo?
No, it is not possible to travel from Milano (Milan) to San Vincenzo without having to change trains. To travel from Milano (Milan) to San Vincenzo will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Milano to San Vincenzo for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 18/05/2017 for travel on 23/07/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Milano
Top journeys by train from San Vincenzo
- Tickets from San Vincenzo to Roma TerminiTickets from €12.50
- Tickets from San Vincenzo to RomaTickets from €12.50
- Tickets from San Vincenzo to Firenze Santa Maria NovellaTickets from €13.50
- Tickets from San Vincenzo to Pisa CentraleTickets from €7.50
- Tickets from San Vincenzo to FirenzeTickets from €13.50