Trains to Lyon Part-Dieu
Tue 2 May
6h 25m•1 change
6h 05m•2 changes
9h 19m•2 changes
6h 29m•2 changes
6h 59m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Milano to Lyon Part-Dieu?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Milano (Milan) to Lyon Part-Dieu is €29. To buy train tickets from Milano (Milan) to Lyon Part-Dieu for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Milano to Lyon Part-Dieu by train?
The average journey time between Milano (Milan) and Lyon Part-Dieu is 8 hours and 14 minutes and the fastest journey time is 5 hours and 48 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Milano (Milan) to Lyon Part-Dieu. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Milano to Lyon Part-Dieu?
The first train from Milano (Milan) to Lyon Part-Dieu departs at 06:00. The last train from Milano (Milan) to Lyon Part-Dieu departs at 23:05. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Milano and Lyon Part-Dieu?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Milano (Milan) to Lyon Part-Dieu without having to change trains. There are 1 direct train from Milano (Milan) to Lyon Part-Dieu. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Milano to Lyon Part-Dieu for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 08/02/2017 for travel on 30/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Milano
Top journeys by train from Lyon Part-Dieu
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €24.50
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to ParisTickets from €24.50
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to St-Étienne ChâteaucreuxTickets from €8.50
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €20.00