Trains to Levanto
Tue 13 Dec
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Milano to Levanto?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Milano (Milan) to Levanto is €9.9**. To buy train tickets from Milano (Milan) to Levanto for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Milano to Levanto by train?
The average journey time between Milano (Milan) and Levanto is 3 hours and 16 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 48 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 6 trains per day travelling from Milano (Milan) to Levanto. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Milano to Levanto?
The first train from Milano (Milan) to Levanto departs at 08:10. The last train from Milano (Milan) to Levanto departs at 19:05. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Milano and Levanto?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Milano (Milan) to Levanto without having to change trains. There are 5 direct trains from Milano (Milan) to Levanto. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Milano to Levanto for a typical week day using timetable data for 13/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 05/12/2016 for travel on 15/02/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Milano
Top journeys by train from Levanto
- Tickets from Levanto to MonterossoTickets from €1.80
- Tickets from Levanto to Pisa CentraleTickets from €6.00
- Tickets from Levanto to GenovaTickets from €4.75
- Tickets from Levanto to La Spezia CentraleTickets from €3.40
- Tickets from Levanto to Santa Margherita Ligure-PortofinoTickets from €4.25