Trains to Campiglia Marittima
Tue 2 May
5h 34m•1 change
4h 16m•2 changes
4h 18m•2 changes
4h 30m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Milano to Campiglia Marittima?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Milano (Milan) to Campiglia Marittima is €9.9. To buy train tickets from Milano (Milan) to Campiglia Marittima for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Milano to Campiglia Marittima by train?
The average journey time between Milano (Milan) and Campiglia Marittima is 5 hours and 47 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 11 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 25 trains per day travelling from Milano (Milan) to Campiglia Marittima. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Milano to Campiglia Marittima?
The first train from Milano (Milan) to Campiglia Marittima departs at 05:00. The last train from Milano (Milan) to Campiglia Marittima departs at 21:27. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Milano and Campiglia Marittima?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Milano (Milan) to Campiglia Marittima without having to change trains. There are 2 direct trains from Milano (Milan) to Campiglia Marittima. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Milano to Campiglia Marittima for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 21/11/2016 for travel on 03/01/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Milano
Top journeys by train from Campiglia Marittima
- Tickets from Campiglia Marittima to Roma TerminiTickets from €9.90
- Tickets from Campiglia Marittima to Pisa CentraleTickets from €8.40
- Tickets from Campiglia Marittima to Firenze Santa Maria NovellaTickets from €14.10
- Tickets from Campiglia Marittima to Napoli CentraleTickets from €9.90
- Tickets from Campiglia Marittima to Piombino MarittimaTickets from €2.60