Trains to Avignon TGV
Tue 2 May
8h 50m•2 changes
8h 50m•1 change
7h 43m•3 changes
8h 42m•2 changes
7h 58m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Milano to Avignon TGV?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Milano (Milan) to Avignon TGV is €36. To buy train tickets from Milano (Milan) to Avignon TGV for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Milano to Avignon TGV by train?
The average journey time between Milano (Milan) and Avignon TGV is 10 hours and 16 minutes and the fastest journey time is 7 hours and 20 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 14 trains per day travelling from Milano (Milan) to Avignon TGV. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Milano to Avignon TGV?
The first train from Milano (Milan) to Avignon TGV departs at 06:00. The last train from Milano (Milan) to Avignon TGV departs at 23:05. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Milano and Avignon TGV?
No, it is not possible to travel from Milano (Milan) to Avignon TGV without having to change trains. To travel from Milano (Milan) to Avignon TGV will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Milano to Avignon TGV for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 17/03/2017 for travel on 28/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Milano
Top journeys by train from Avignon TGV
- Tickets from Avignon TGV to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Avignon TGV to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Avignon TGV to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Avignon TGV to LyonTickets from €11.70
- Tickets from Avignon TGV to Marne-la-Vallée—ChessyTickets from €10.00