Trains to Valence TGV
Tue 4 Apr
5h 23m•1 change
7h 08m•3 changes
5h 21m•1 change
5h 41m•4 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Metz to Valence TGV?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Metz to Valence TGV is €32**. To buy train tickets from Metz to Valence TGV for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Metz to Valence TGV by train?
The average journey time between Metz and Valence TGV is 5 hours and 58 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 31 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 16 trains per day travelling from Metz to Valence TGV. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Metz to Valence TGV?
The first train from Metz to Valence TGV departs at 06:00. The last train from Metz to Valence TGV departs at 19:50. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Metz and Valence TGV?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Metz to Valence TGV without having to change trains. There are 2 direct trains from Metz to Valence TGV. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Metz to Valence TGV for a typical week day using timetable data for 04/04/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 25/11/2016 for travel on 03/02/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Metz
Top journeys by train from Valence TGV
- Tickets from Valence TGV to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Valence TGV to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from Valence TGV to Marne-la-Vallée—ChessyTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Valence TGV to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from Valence TGV to LyonTickets from €13.50