Trains to St-Raphaël—Valescure
Tue 2 May
7h 14m•2 changes
7h 37m•1 change
8h 54m•1 change
8h 05m•2 changes
8h 05m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Metz to St-Raphaël—Valescure?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Metz to St-Raphaël—Valescure is €25. To buy train tickets from Metz to St-Raphaël—Valescure for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Metz to St-Raphaël—Valescure by train?
The average journey time between Metz and St-Raphaël—Valescure is 9 hours and 20 minutes and the fastest journey time is 7 hours and 10 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Metz to St-Raphaël—Valescure. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Metz to St-Raphaël—Valescure?
The first train from Metz to St-Raphaël—Valescure departs at 05:44. The last train from Metz to St-Raphaël—Valescure departs at 19:50. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Metz and St-Raphaël—Valescure?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Metz to St-Raphaël—Valescure without having to change trains. There are 1 direct train from Metz to St-Raphaël—Valescure. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Metz to St-Raphaël—Valescure for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 28/12/2016 for travel on 28/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Metz
Top journeys by train from St-Raphaël—Valescure
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to ParisTickets from €24.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €24.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to CannesTickets from €5.50
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Nice VilleTickets from €8.00