Trains to Nantes
Tue 28 Feb
5h 10m•1 change
6h 08m•2 changes
5h 16m•2 changes
5h 16m•2 changes
5h 23m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Metz to Nantes?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Metz to Nantes is €35.3**. To buy train tickets from Metz to Nantes for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Metz to Nantes by train?
The average journey time between Metz and Nantes is 5 hours and 52 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 47 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from Metz to Nantes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Metz to Nantes?
The first train from Metz to Nantes departs at 06:23. The last train from Metz to Nantes departs at 19:50. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Metz and Nantes?
No, it is not possible to travel from Metz to Nantes without having to change trains. To travel from Metz to Nantes will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Metz to Nantes for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/02/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 19/09/2016 for travel on 24/09/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Metz
Top journeys by train from Nantes
- Tickets from Nantes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Angers St-LaudTickets from €9.20