Trains to Lyon Part-Dieu
Tue 13 Dec
5h 54m•2 changes
4h 59m•1 change
5h 24m•3 changes
5h 20m•4 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Metz to Lyon Part-Dieu?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Metz to Lyon Part-Dieu is €20**. To buy train tickets from Metz to Lyon Part-Dieu for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Metz to Lyon Part-Dieu by train?
The average journey time between Metz and Lyon Part-Dieu is 5 hours and 18 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 21 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 22 trains per day travelling from Metz to Lyon Part-Dieu. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Metz to Lyon Part-Dieu?
The first train from Metz to Lyon Part-Dieu departs at 05:44. The last train from Metz to Lyon Part-Dieu departs at 19:50. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Metz and Lyon Part-Dieu?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Metz to Lyon Part-Dieu without having to change trains. There are 3 direct trains from Metz to Lyon Part-Dieu. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Metz to Lyon Part-Dieu for a typical week day using timetable data for 13/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 15/11/2016 for travel on 14/01/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Metz
Top journeys by train from Lyon Part-Dieu
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €24.50
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to St-Étienne ChâteaucreuxTickets from €8.30
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €20.00