Trains to Clermont-Ferrand
Tue 30 May
7h 31m•3 changes
6h 36m•1 change
8h 01m•2 changes
8h 00m•1 change
6h 57m•4 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Metz to Clermont-Ferrand?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Metz to Clermont-Ferrand is €41. To buy train tickets from Metz to Clermont-Ferrand for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Metz to Clermont-Ferrand by train?
The average journey time between Metz and Clermont-Ferrand is 8 hours and 32 minutes and the fastest journey time is 6 hours and 10 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Metz to Clermont-Ferrand. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Metz to Clermont-Ferrand?
The first train from Metz to Clermont-Ferrand departs at 06:23. The last train from Metz to Clermont-Ferrand departs at 19:50. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Metz and Clermont-Ferrand?
No, it is not possible to travel from Metz to Clermont-Ferrand without having to change trains. To travel from Metz to Clermont-Ferrand will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Metz to Clermont-Ferrand for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 17/05/2017 for travel on 06/08/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Metz
Top journeys by train from Clermont-Ferrand
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to LyonTickets from €12.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to Paris-Gare-de-BercyTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to Lyon Part-DieuTickets from €12.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to VichyTickets from €7.00