Trains to Avignon TGV
Tue 30 May
7h 41m•3 changes
6h 09m•2 changes
6h 16m•1 change
6h 24m•2 changes
6h 36m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Metz to Avignon TGV?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Metz to Avignon TGV is €34. To buy train tickets from Metz to Avignon TGV for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Metz to Avignon TGV by train?
The average journey time between Metz and Avignon TGV is 6 hours and 51 minutes and the fastest journey time is 5 hours and 3 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 22 trains per day travelling from Metz to Avignon TGV. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Metz to Avignon TGV?
The first train from Metz to Avignon TGV departs at 05:44. The last train from Metz to Avignon TGV departs at 23:39. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Metz and Avignon TGV?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Metz to Avignon TGV without having to change trains. There are 2 direct trains from Metz to Avignon TGV. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Metz to Avignon TGV for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 20/03/2017 for travel on 13/06/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Metz
Top journeys by train from Avignon TGV
- Tickets from Avignon TGV to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Avignon TGV to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Avignon TGV to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Avignon TGV to LyonTickets from €10.60
- Tickets from Avignon TGV to Marne-la-Vallée—ChessyTickets from €10.00