Trains to Vernon—Giverny
Tue 6 Jun
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Mantes-la-Jolie to Vernon—Giverny?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Mantes-la-Jolie to Vernon—Giverny is €3. To buy train tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Vernon—Giverny for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Mantes-la-Jolie to Vernon—Giverny by train?
The average journey time between Mantes-la-Jolie and Vernon—Giverny is 16 minutes and the fastest journey time is 12 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 25 trains per day travelling from Mantes-la-Jolie to Vernon—Giverny. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Mantes-la-Jolie to Vernon—Giverny?
The first train from Mantes-la-Jolie to Vernon—Giverny departs at 00:22. The last train from Mantes-la-Jolie to Vernon—Giverny departs at 23:52. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Mantes-la-Jolie and Vernon—Giverny?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Mantes-la-Jolie to Vernon—Giverny without having to change trains. There are 25 direct trains from Mantes-la-Jolie to Vernon—Giverny. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Mantes-la-Jolie to Vernon—Giverny for a typical week day using timetable data for 06/06/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 28/05/2017 for travel on 30/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Mantes-la-Jolie
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Vernon—GivernyTickets from €3.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Rouen Rive DroiteTickets from €9.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to ÉvreuxTickets from €6.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Le HavreTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Gaillon—AubevoyeTickets from €4.50
Top journeys by train from Vernon—Giverny
- Tickets from Vernon—Giverny to ParisTickets from €6.00
- Tickets from Vernon—Giverny to Paris-Gare-St-LazareTickets from €7.50
- Tickets from Vernon—Giverny to Rouen Rive DroiteTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Vernon—Giverny to Mantes-la-JolieTickets from €3.00
- Tickets from Vernon—Giverny to RouenTickets from €7.00