Trains to Lyon
Tue 2 May
3h 26m•1 change
3h 24m•2 changes
3h 46m•1 change
3h 41m•1 change
3h 25m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Mantes-la-Jolie to Lyon?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Mantes-la-Jolie to Lyon is €25. To buy train tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Lyon for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Mantes-la-Jolie to Lyon by train?
The average journey time between Mantes-la-Jolie and Lyon is 3 hours and 33 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 53 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 41 trains per day travelling from Mantes-la-Jolie to Lyon. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Mantes-la-Jolie to Lyon?
The first train from Mantes-la-Jolie to Lyon departs at 03:10. The last train from Mantes-la-Jolie to Lyon departs at 19:09. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Mantes-la-Jolie and Lyon?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Mantes-la-Jolie to Lyon without having to change trains. There are 1 direct train from Mantes-la-Jolie to Lyon. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Mantes-la-Jolie to Lyon for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 02/01/2017 for travel on 29/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Mantes-la-Jolie
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Vernon—GivernyTickets from €3.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Rouen Rive DroiteTickets from €9.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to ÉvreuxTickets from €6.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Le HavreTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Gaillon—AubevoyeTickets from €4.50