Trains to Caen
Tue 30 May
2h 52m•1 change
3h 43m•2 changes
2h 08m•1 change
2h 44m•1 change
2h 39m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Mantes-la-Jolie to Caen?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Mantes-la-Jolie to Caen is €12. To buy train tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Caen for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Mantes-la-Jolie to Caen by train?
The average journey time between Mantes-la-Jolie and Caen is 2 hours and 48 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 38 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 18 trains per day travelling from Mantes-la-Jolie to Caen. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Mantes-la-Jolie to Caen?
The first train from Mantes-la-Jolie to Caen departs at 06:58. The last train from Mantes-la-Jolie to Caen departs at 23:52. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Mantes-la-Jolie and Caen?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Mantes-la-Jolie to Caen without having to change trains. There are 1 direct train from Mantes-la-Jolie to Caen. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Mantes-la-Jolie to Caen for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 09/03/2017 for travel on 19/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Mantes-la-Jolie
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Vernon—GivernyTickets from €3.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Rouen Rive DroiteTickets from €9.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to ÉvreuxTickets from €6.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Le HavreTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Gaillon—AubevoyeTickets from €4.50
Top journeys by train from Caen
- Tickets from Caen to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Caen to Paris-Gare-St-LazareTickets from €13.00
- Tickets from Caen to BayeuxTickets from €4.00
- Tickets from Caen to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Caen to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €24.00