Trains to Antibes
Tue 2 May
1h 23m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Mandelieu-la-Napoule to Antibes?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Mandelieu-la-Napoule to Antibes is €3.7. To buy train tickets from Mandelieu-la-Napoule to Antibes for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Mandelieu-la-Napoule to Antibes by train?
The average journey time between Mandelieu-la-Napoule and Antibes is 42 minutes and the fastest journey time is 20 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 18 trains per day travelling from Mandelieu-la-Napoule to Antibes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Mandelieu-la-Napoule to Antibes?
The first train from Mandelieu-la-Napoule to Antibes departs at 06:33. The last train from Mandelieu-la-Napoule to Antibes departs at 21:37. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Mandelieu-la-Napoule and Antibes?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Mandelieu-la-Napoule to Antibes without having to change trains. There are 8 direct trains from Mandelieu-la-Napoule to Antibes. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Mandelieu-la-Napoule to Antibes for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 23/04/2017 for travel on 24/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Mandelieu-la-Napoule
- Tickets from Mandelieu-la-Napoule to CannesTickets from €2.40
- Tickets from Mandelieu-la-Napoule to Monaco—Monte-CarloTickets from €8.40
- Tickets from Mandelieu-la-Napoule to NiceTickets from €7.50
- Tickets from Mandelieu-la-Napoule to AntibesTickets from €3.70
- Tickets from Mandelieu-la-Napoule to Nice VilleTickets from €8.30