Trains to Perpignan
Tue 2 May
4h 30m•1 change
4h 04m•1 change
3h 32m•1 change
3h 42m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Lyon Part-Dieu to Perpignan?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Lyon Part-Dieu to Perpignan is €28. To buy train tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to Perpignan for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Lyon Part-Dieu to Perpignan by train?
The average journey time between Lyon Part-Dieu and Perpignan is 5 hours and 38 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 32 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 14 trains per day travelling from Lyon Part-Dieu to Perpignan. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Lyon Part-Dieu to Perpignan?
The first train from Lyon Part-Dieu to Perpignan departs at 07:06. The last train from Lyon Part-Dieu to Perpignan departs at 22:06. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Lyon Part-Dieu and Perpignan?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Lyon Part-Dieu to Perpignan without having to change trains. There are 1 direct train from Lyon Part-Dieu to Perpignan. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Lyon Part-Dieu to Perpignan for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 16/12/2016 for travel on 02/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Lyon Part-Dieu
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €24.50
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to ParisTickets from €24.50
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to St-Étienne ChâteaucreuxTickets from €8.50
- Tickets from Lyon Part-Dieu to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €20.00