Trains to St-Brieuc
Tue 13 Dec
4h 25m•1 change
3h 54m•1 change
4h 13m•2 changes
3h 03m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Lorient to St-Brieuc?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Lorient to St-Brieuc is €22.5**. To buy train tickets from Lorient to St-Brieuc for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Lorient to St-Brieuc by train?
The average journey time between Lorient and St-Brieuc is 3 hours and 32 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 14 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 16 trains per day travelling from Lorient to St-Brieuc. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Lorient to St-Brieuc?
The first train from Lorient to St-Brieuc departs at 04:55. The last train from Lorient to St-Brieuc departs at 21:15. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Lorient and St-Brieuc?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Lorient to St-Brieuc without having to change trains. There are 3 direct trains from Lorient to St-Brieuc. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Lorient to St-Brieuc for a typical week day using timetable data for 13/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 23/10/2016 for travel on 24/10/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Lorient
- Tickets from Lorient to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Lorient to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Lorient to RennesTickets from €20.50
- Tickets from Lorient to NantesTickets from €21.40
- Tickets from Lorient to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €20.00
Top journeys by train from St-Brieuc
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to ParisTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to RennesTickets from €8.00
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €23.00
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to NantesTickets from €27.30