Trains to Quimper
Tue 30 May
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Lorient to Quimper?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Lorient to Quimper is €9. To buy train tickets from Lorient to Quimper for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Lorient to Quimper by train?
The average journey time between Lorient and Quimper is 39 minutes and the fastest journey time is 33 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 20 trains per day travelling from Lorient to Quimper. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Lorient to Quimper?
The first train from Lorient to Quimper departs at 06:45. The last train from Lorient to Quimper departs at 23:26. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Lorient and Quimper?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Lorient to Quimper without having to change trains. There are 20 direct trains from Lorient to Quimper. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Lorient to Quimper for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 15/05/2017 for travel on 21/07/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Lorient
- Tickets from Lorient to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Lorient to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Lorient to RennesTickets from €20.50
- Tickets from Lorient to NantesTickets from €21.40
- Tickets from Lorient to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €20.00
Top journeys by train from Quimper
- Tickets from Quimper to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Quimper to RennesTickets from €25.50
- Tickets from Quimper to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Quimper to NantesTickets from €27.50
- Tickets from Quimper to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €20.00