Trains to Perpignan
Tue 30 May
10h 14m•1 change
11h 10m•2 changes
10h 21m•2 changes
10h 59m•1 change
16h 23m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Lorient to Perpignan?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Lorient to Perpignan is €215.5. To buy train tickets from Lorient to Perpignan for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Lorient to Perpignan by train?
The average journey time between Lorient and Perpignan is 12 hours and 56 minutes and the fastest journey time is 10 hours and 8 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 10 trains per day travelling from Lorient to Perpignan. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Lorient to Perpignan?
The first train from Lorient to Perpignan departs at 05:00. The last train from Lorient to Perpignan departs at 19:15. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Lorient and Perpignan?
No, it is not possible to travel from Lorient to Perpignan without having to change trains. To travel from Lorient to Perpignan will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Lorient to Perpignan for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 12/04/2017 for travel on 13/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Lorient
- Tickets from Lorient to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Lorient to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Lorient to RennesTickets from €20.50
- Tickets from Lorient to NantesTickets from €21.40
- Tickets from Lorient to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €20.00