Trains to Tours
Tue 28 Feb
5h 32m•2 changes
5h 33m•1 change
5h 31m•2 changes
5h 06m•1 change
5h 19m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from London to Tours?
The minimum price of a train ticket from London to Tours is €49.4**. To buy train tickets from London to Tours for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from London to Tours by train?
The average journey time between London and Tours is 7 hours and 54 minutes and the fastest journey time is 5 hours and 1 minute. On an average weekday, there are 16 trains per day travelling from London to Tours. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from London to Tours?
The first train from London to Tours departs at 05:40. The last train from London to Tours departs at 19:34. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between London and Tours?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Tours without having to change trains. To travel from London to Tours will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for London to Tours for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/02/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 13/02/2017 for travel on 03/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from London
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.40
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00