Trains to Montbard
Tue 23 May
5h 30m•1 change
4h 30m•2 changes
4h 30m•2 changes
5h 29m•1 change
4h 38m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from London to Montbard?
The minimum price of a train ticket from London to Montbard is €54.5. To buy train tickets from London to Montbard for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from London to Montbard by train?
The average journey time between London and Montbard is 6 hours and 25 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 30 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from London to Montbard. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from London to Montbard?
The first train from London to Montbard departs at 05:40. The last train from London to Montbard departs at 20:01. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between London and Montbard?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Montbard without having to change trains. To travel from London to Montbard will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for London to Montbard for a typical week day using timetable data for 23/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 27/12/2016 for travel on 21/01/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from London
Top journeys by train from Montbard
- Tickets from Montbard to ParisTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Montbard to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Montbard to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Montbard to DijonTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Montbard to Dijon VilleTickets from €10.00