Trains to Lorient
Tue 30 May
7h 51m•2 changes
7h 27m•1 change
7h 25m•1 change
7h 16m•1 change
8h 00m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from London to Lorient?
The minimum price of a train ticket from London to Lorient is €53. To buy train tickets from London to Lorient for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from London to Lorient by train?
The average journey time between London and Lorient is 9 hours and 51 minutes and the fastest journey time is 7 hours and 16 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from London to Lorient. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from London to Lorient?
The first train from London to Lorient departs at 05:40. The last train from London to Lorient departs at 19:34. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between London and Lorient?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Lorient without having to change trains. To travel from London to Lorient will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for London to Lorient for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 27/02/2017 for travel on 17/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from London
Top journeys by train from Lorient
- Tickets from Lorient to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Lorient to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Lorient to RennesTickets from €20.50
- Tickets from Lorient to NantesTickets from €21.40
- Tickets from Lorient to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €20.00