Trains to Clermont-Ferrand
Tue 28 Mar
8h 09m•1 change
7h 35m•4 changes
7h 09m•2 changes
6h 38m•1 change
7h 11m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from London to Clermont-Ferrand?
The minimum price of a train ticket from London to Clermont-Ferrand is €48**. To buy train tickets from London to Clermont-Ferrand for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from London to Clermont-Ferrand by train?
The average journey time between London and Clermont-Ferrand is 10 hours and 15 minutes and the fastest journey time is 6 hours and 38 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from London to Clermont-Ferrand. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from London to Clermont-Ferrand?
The first train from London to Clermont-Ferrand departs at 07:55. The last train from London to Clermont-Ferrand departs at 19:34. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between London and Clermont-Ferrand?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Clermont-Ferrand without having to change trains. To travel from London to Clermont-Ferrand will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for London to Clermont-Ferrand for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/03/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 27/02/2017 for travel on 10/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from London
Top journeys by train from Clermont-Ferrand
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to LyonTickets from €12.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to Paris-Gare-de-BercyTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to Lyon Part-DieuTickets from €12.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to VichyTickets from €7.00