Trains to Clermont-Ferrand
Tue 30 May
8h 09m•1 change
7h 35m•4 changes
7h 11m•2 changes
6h 38m•1 change
7h 11m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from London to Clermont-Ferrand?
The minimum price of a train ticket from London to Clermont-Ferrand is €48. To buy train tickets from London to Clermont-Ferrand for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from London to Clermont-Ferrand by train?
The average journey time between London and Clermont-Ferrand is 10 hours and 10 minutes and the fastest journey time is 6 hours and 38 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from London to Clermont-Ferrand. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from London to Clermont-Ferrand?
The first train from London to Clermont-Ferrand departs at 08:31. The last train from London to Clermont-Ferrand departs at 19:34. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between London and Clermont-Ferrand?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Clermont-Ferrand without having to change trains. To travel from London to Clermont-Ferrand will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for London to Clermont-Ferrand for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 27/02/2017 for travel on 10/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from London
Top journeys by train from Clermont-Ferrand
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to LyonTickets from €12.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to Paris-Gare-de-BercyTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to Lyon Part-DieuTickets from €12.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to VichyTickets from €7.00