Trains to Arras
Tue 28 Feb
2h 42m•1 change
3h 25m•1 change
2h 38m•1 change
2h 33m•1 change
3h 41m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from London to Arras?
The minimum price of a train ticket from London to Arras is €41.5**. To buy train tickets from London to Arras for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from London to Arras by train?
The average journey time between London and Arras is 3 hours and 41 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 20 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 10 trains per day travelling from London to Arras. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from London to Arras?
The first train from London to Arras departs at 06:47. The last train from London to Arras departs at 19:34. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between London and Arras?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Arras without having to change trains. To travel from London to Arras will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for London to Arras for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/02/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 20/02/2017 for travel on 25/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from London
Top journeys by train from Arras
- Tickets from Arras to ParisTickets from €13.50
- Tickets from Arras to LilleTickets from €8.50
- Tickets from Arras to Paris-Gare-du-NordTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to LensTickets from €4.00