Trains to Arles
Tue 13 Dec
8h 44m•2 changes
7h 10m•4 changes
7h 44m•3 changes
8h 11m•2 changes
7h 28m•4 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from London to Arles?
The minimum price of a train ticket from London to Arles is €74.8**. To buy train tickets from London to Arles for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from London to Arles by train?
The average journey time between London and Arles is 9 hours and 21 minutes and the fastest journey time is 7 hours and 3 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 24 trains per day travelling from London to Arles. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from London to Arles?
The first train from London to Arles departs at 05:40. The last train from London to Arles departs at 20:01. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between London and Arles?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Arles without having to change trains. To travel from London to Arles will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for London to Arles for a typical week day using timetable data for 13/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 09/09/2016 for travel on 17/10/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from London
Top journeys by train from Arles
- Tickets from Arles to ParisTickets from €18.30
- Tickets from Arles to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Arles to Avignon CentreTickets from €5.90
- Tickets from Arles to AvignonTickets from €5.90
- Tickets from Arles to Vitrolles Aéroport Marseille-Provence TERTickets from €12.30